The first 4-stroke air-cooled machine in a modern race-inspired chassis. Cut from the same cloth as the highly-acclaimed TSE and FSE-R models, the smaller stablemate retains their winning philosophy with class-leading performance and a chassis that marries extreme maneuverability and confidence-inspiring stability. Designed and developed 100% for enduro and extreme trails the FSE 250E is ready to tackle any obstacle in its path. Don’t let the low price fool you, the FSE 250E is ready to perform!
- Air-cooled 4 stoke counterbalanced engine w/electric start
- Six-speed transmission
- CNC triple clamps
- Trip / Speedometer
- Light weight central backbone chromo “”A”” box frame
- Frame guards & 3m Heavy duty graphics
- New lightweight aluminum Enduro X Series wheels
- Rebound, compression adjustment suspension front and rear
- Headlight and tail light kit & racing number plate included
FREIGHT AND PDI charges apply.