Covered By The Service Warranty:
- Faulty workmanship
2. Defective materials used
What Is Not Covered
Alberta Powersports Inc. has a warranty policy subject to change without notice.
Alberta Powersports Inc. shall not be liable for costs, damages, or repairs incurred as a result of:
Breakdown and / or failure of any related parts
2. Damage caused during transport
3. Normal wear
4. All other damages caused by elements beyond our control
5. Any performance modifications and/or performance parts added to the unit will void machine warranty
- Work performed by another mechanic and/or mechanical shop
Alberta Powersports Inc. disclaims any liability due to damage, injury, replacement goods, loss of income or dividend (travel expenses, hotels, telephone charges, towing, etc.)
Before service can take place, we require that you contact our office with name/number, serial number, date of purchase and/or service. Each warranty claim will be reviewed individually. Speaking with our office regarding the issue is not a guarantee of warranty coverage. Please keep your receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Alberta Powersports Inc.
- All work will be carried out by Alberta Powersports Inc.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- Your remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the warranty service described above.
- This warranty is not transferable.
Small Town Friendly Service with Big City Selection and Low Prices - We're worth the drive!
700 Highfield Drive, Carstairs, AB
Phone - (403) 668-1465
Fax - (403) 420-5964
Monday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 2:00pm